The PhD in Biotechnology lasts for 4 years / 8 semesters (240 ECTS), and the application is always open.
- Filled application form (see online application)
- CV including reference to published papers or other works
- Copy of the identification number
- Copy of the VAT number
- Authenticated copy of the official academic transcript of all candidate’s degrees
- Other documents that support the information given in candidate’s CV
- Provisional plan of the research work, including: the scientific basis detail, the methodology and predictable goals and proposed supervisor or supervisors (*)
- Declaration of acceptance by the supervisor or supervisors (*)
- Other elements that the candidate considers relevant for the assessment of his/her application
- the Portuguese Consulate/Embassy in the country of home University; or
- The Hague Apostille (applies to the countries that have joined the Hague Convention).