Curso em "Wine Business Management"
The Wine Management Program is a partnership between the CATÓLICA-LISBON and the Porto Biotechnology School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa. This Program intends to give a solid training in management and business topics in the wine sector and is attended by professors from internationally renowned universities such as UC DAVIS, and KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, the prestigious Chicago school, always present in the first places of the Executive Education and Executive MBA's world rankings.
- To provide advanced knowledge in wine business management;
- To provide skills in key areas of the wine industry, namely in management, finance, distribution, planning, marketing, consumer behaviour, e-business and wine tourism.
- Joint Degree Program - Partnership between the Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, the leading school in Portugal in Executive Education, and the Porto Biotechnology School, with solid experience and know how in the themes of Winemaking and Wine Sector.
- Understanding the concepts and themes of the Wine Industry, through a strategic and operational vision with tools to maximize business opportunities and make businesses more competitive;
- Networking with participants and industry experts;
- Seminars provided by world top speakers from the wine industry;
- Distinguished faculty, which includes several PhD's, with a solid academic background and professional experience from international universities such as the UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA - DAVIS - Department of Viticulture and Enology, the prestigious California school considered one of the best in international rankings of enology and viticulture training. It also counts with the participation of professors of the world-wide school in Executive MBA and in the Executive Education, KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT of Chicago.